Know Macbook laptops? Know how their Apple logo on the top lights up when they’re in use? Why not add that same feature to the apple logo on the back of your iPhone? So that your iphone will stand out with other iPhone user,will not blends in with all the other iPhones.Here we go.
I. Before You Begin
1. The simplest way to do this is to purchase a back cover kit from this Trait-tech. Make sure to select the one for your correct model of iPhone.
2. This will void your warranty (simply because they can tell you opened your iPhone because of the dye that is on the screws at the bottom and that voids the warranty).
II. Open the iPhone
1. Unscrew the two tiny screws at the bottom of the iPhone and make sure to set them aside by themselves (do this because all the screws you’ll be removing are different sizes and so we want to make sure we put the right ones back in the right places, donot mix of them).
2. Slide up on the back panel, until it moves up slightly.
3. Remove the back panel.
III. Install the Light Panel
1. Remove 5 screws holding the EMI shield in place and make sure to set them aside by themselves (do this because all the screws you’ll be removing are different sizes and so we want to make sure we put the right ones back in the right places, donot mix of them).
2. Gently lift up the connector that gives power to the screen.
3. Remove the Kapton film from the underside of the connector.
4. Attach two pieces of the 3M tape in between the two connectors under where the connector we lifted up was (one on top of the other to give it height).
5. Position the light pad so that the connector of the light pad sits on the two pieces of 3M tape.
6. Put the connector that gives power to the screen back down on top of the connector on the light pad and reconnect it to the two connectors on either side of it.
7. Turn on the phone to check to see if the light pad lights up correctly.
8. Peel the tape off either the white or colored light diffuser and stick it to the inside of the back cover so it covers the Apple logo (the white one will make the apple logo white, the colored one will make it change color depending on angle, up to your personal preference which you choose).
9. Put the back cover over the back of the phone just to test to make sure everything is lined up properly, then put it aside again.
IV. Close the iPhone Back Up
1. Replace the 5 screws the held down the EMI shield.
2. Take the rear panel that comes with the kit and slide it back on to the iPhone in the opposite manner you removed the original one.
3. Replace the 2 screws at the bottom of the iPhone.
Welcome come to trait-tech to talk about the deeply things with linda.
MSN/Email: email@example.com skype: linda-trait